• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane Performance Stock Muffler Bundle with push to pass question

ronzx9

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder L-TX-LE, 2016 Grand Touring SE 1200
I read in the GAP instructions that leaving the flasher connected can drain the battery. I was wondering if that was accurate and if we have to pull the flasher if leaving the sled parked overnight or longer? I recently installed the setup and and went out today to finish things up and the battery was low. I wasn't sure if it was from sitting over the summer then a bunch of start/stops while working on it or a coincidence?

Thank you. I was worried if I left it plugged in over night if it would drain especially up in Quebec where I do most of my riding. Sounds like that shouldn't be an issue.

Overnight not a problem at all. Especially cuz you’re running it all day/or using it regularly.

I was told that if you are gonna let the sled sit for more than a couple weeks, without riding it..then Disconnect it to be safe. Takes only a second to disconnect and plug back in when you’re ready to go.

Last edited:
Sounds good

Back