• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I like the technology but not too sure if I like the looks..

Mighty said:
Dang you Tork, that picture makes the sled look good and I wasn't going to buy an 08 :o|

Uuuh Ohh. Went from having Mr Mighty mad at me and now the Mrs will be upset with me too.

That is an Ulmer photo and his for some reason look way better and more real life than the ones on the Yamaha site

Looking at that picture and seeing that beak makes me wish Yamaha would have borrowed the Raptor name from the quad family ;)!
They did it a few years back when they had the Warrior Quad and Warrior sled...........Doesn't it kinda remind you of a bird of prey :Rockon:

Re: I like the technology but not too sure if I like the loo

Mighty said:
I was really hoping the new 130 fuelie would be pleasing to the eye, nope, it's Fugly :o| That ugly SOB is gonna make me re-think either picking up a leftover 07 Attak or putting a few dollars into this Rage I just picked up. I like the Rage, just want it a little more nimble. I might even go to the 1st Doo show in almost 10 years...................

LMAO :jump:

Mighty; before this week is over you will have changed your mind "AT LEAST THREE TIMES"

Lets see, BUY, SELL, TRADE, BUY, BUY, TRADE, SELL....LMAO :jump:

1st a 4 stroke, then sell, then a 2 stroke viper, then sell, quiting sleds, buy, then dirt bikes, sell, New sled, Changing Brands, Back Again......You change your mind as often as my other half changes her panties :tg:

OH WELL, You Always Make Me Laugh Though Dude. Tell me Mighty, when you go to a Restaurant "Can You Order Just Once".

Come on; These Are Some Pretty Sharp Lookin Sleds :-o

Come on & Sing The YAMI JINGLE WITH ME DUDE :-o

Attachments

• 14629zwdop9ku8u.gif
    14629zwdop9ku8u.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 136

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
OH WELL, You Always Make Me Laugh Though Dude. Tell me Mighty, when you go to a Restaurant "Can You Order Just Once".
My wife has gotten to the point where she orders the same thing as I do or I wine how her order looks better than mine until she swaps with me :Rockon:
In reference to my indecisive sled selection; It all boils down to the fact that I wanted a lighter sled. Sold my Attak and got an RTX. That really wasn't any lighter, sold it and bought a Viper. 2-smoke gaged me after the 4-strokes. Actually bought another Attak before I sold the Viper because of a good deal. Realized the Attak was still a half ton and I was right back where I started. Peddled the Attak and traded for a Rage. I can honestly say that of all the 4-strokes I have owned I like the Rage the best. With that being said; the new Nytro may be right up my alley. Wanna buy a super clean Rage with warranty until winter of 09 ;)!

Mighty said:
Dang you Tork, that picture makes the sled look good and I wasn't going to buy an 08 :o|

An (as in a single) 08? I would be disappointed if you didn't own 3 or 4 over the course of next winter :moon:

Mighty said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
My wife has gotten to the point where she orders the same thing as I do or I wine how her order looks better than mine until she swaps with me :Rockon:
In reference to my indecisive sled selection; It all boils down to the fact that I wanted a lighter sled. Sold my Attak and got an RTX. That really wasn't any lighter, sold it and bought a Viper. 2-smoke gaged me after the 4-strokes. Actually bought another Attak before I sold the Viper because of a good deal. Realized the Attak was still a half ton and I was right back where I started. Peddled the Attak and traded for a Rage. I can honestly say that of all the 4-strokes I have owned I like the Rage the best. With that being said; the new Nytro may be right up my alley. Wanna buy a super clean Rage with warranty until winter of 09 ;)!

Mighty - you seem to be like me. I could never own an Attak. The Apex was borderline before, and with another 10 lbs? No. I really think the Nytro would be up your alley.

Back