• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need 04-05 float bowls

Ted Jannetty

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.jannettyracing.com
Anyone know how I can get my hands on a set?

I understand they used to be availible as a warrantee upgrade for mountain 03s but no one around here seems to know anything about it.

A part number would be helpful or a used set I don't mind either.

Help Please!

Ted.

jumbo jet

Wont the jumbo jet work from thunder products instead of changing the bowls. they are longer and have holes to pick up more fuel. woodys in maine run these with his turbo . And say they work great.

Turbo Tim said:
What do you need those for Ted ? .............gonna do some hillclimbing ?

I need them for my new turbo project.
I am starting with an 03 RX1 and will be Ice drag racing.
The 03 have a problem uncovering the main jet on hard accleration same as you would climbing a steep hill.

I would really be interested to find the Yamaha Part number for the upgrade kit that contains bowls, jet holders and related O-rings and seals.

Hi Ted, Mountain Performance 888-649-4609 is aware of the update and they might be able to help. As you know, I went round and round with every dealer in this area and also Yamaha and they could't help me. Best bet is to buy a used set of 04-up carbs.
Guy P

I think this is the number, 8ep-1111t-oo or k031222a. Let me know if that is the right number for the update. I will look for my packaging tonite. Hey ted, you can have my jumbo jets.

yes there were a free safety update for 03 mountains they were to help with big bumps steep climbs etc to help the sled from stalling ..igot a set week after i got my 03 new in 04 and another set for used 03 i got in 05 no questions asked... if you still need the part #for the kit let me know..

Call Kevin at Port Yamaha....Very good chance he can get you a NEW set for Free! ===SRXSRULE===

BLACK RX1 said:
yes there were a free safety update for 03 mountains they were to help with big bumps steep climbs etc to help the sled from stalling ..igot a set week after i got my 03 new in 04 and another set for used 03 i got in 05 no questions asked... if you still need the part #for the kit let me know..

Yes please post the part number.

Ted.

Ted Jannetty said:
BLACK RX1 said:

Yes please post the part number.

Ted.

part # 8ep-1111t-00

testing parts-rx10mh/msh carburetor float bowl kit

kit contents

4-float bowls
4-main jet holders with two o rings each

Typed it in at the dealer next door bounce back NG.

Called Yamaha Tech, they said nothing was ever published nor is there a part number, they just need a Vin number from an 03 mountain sled that has not had the update and they would send out a set.

They also don't know if they have any kits in stock anymore but they will check and get back to us.

Ted.

There is a part number......Just call Kevin. He got me a set for my 04 Warrior for free. ===SRXSRULE===

Back