• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Iain Haydens CSRA Nytro ( factory race sled )

race sled

If yamaha would sell a nytro like this with a bit more power, I think they would sell a mitt full of them. Guys that drive a nytro are after the latest technology from the factory and would spend what it would take for a sled like this. :die

race sled

If yamaha would sell a nytro like this with a bit more power, I think they would sell a mitt full of them. Guys that drive a nytro are after the latest technology from the factory and would spend what it would take for a sled like this. :die

low slung said:
[Interesting. Maybe you could provide some type of documentation regarding the skid this skid was "cloned" after? I've never seen or heard of it.

Page 56 of American snowmobilers buyers guide 2010.The article explains yamahas relationship with FAST.http://www.amsnow.com/sno/default.aspx?c=a&id=4780(got to login to read it :o| )

I have the login, but am not a paid subscriber, which apparently you need to be to access this article. I'd be interested in reading it, but not enough to do that.

Check this out. Here's a picture of an older Poo RR skid on the floor (disregard the arrows please), as well as the picture leading into this. I don't think there's any question regarding what kind of skid is under that sled....

Attachments

• pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00252[1].jpg
    DSC00252[1].jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 140
LJ 452 said:
Interesting how the spindle has a changeable steering linkage mount. I was actually thinking about this very concept if/when I decide to make my own Arms and spindles. I figured I woud try to incorporate as much adjustability as possible.
I think that along with adjustability, it is so that they don't have to make a left and a right spindle.

Just looking through these pics, I wonder when we will see some of these improvements in the stockers...

Did Hayden win the CSRA pro open title for 2010?He was tied in points with Lee Butler(ski-doo).

They last race was cancelled so they were tied for first...I think that's awsome but apparently Yamaha will not be racing next season...too bad after having such a great season.

shaddow44 said:
They last race was cancelled so they were tied for first...I think that's awsome but apparently Yamaha will not be racing next season...too bad after having such a great season.

Really?

They should compete at the factory level..they have the sled..

From the race I saw that open mod sled was very capable at competeing, it holeshots like a mofo and seems to be as good as the other sleds over the bumps..

Back