• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice ripper

glred

Veteran
has anyone checked out the new Ice ripper track from camoplas?? or the new kipex ripsaw design??

wondering if a rip saw with standard studs or the Ice ripper (rip saw with built in studs) would be best for replacement on my 03

I saw that, looks great if it will hold up! Lighter than a Rip saw with studs!!:)

Skydog

I agree, its the Ice ripper or the ripsaw with pre molded holes......I'm kinda sick of stud rip outs and thats on a 1" track, with the 1.25" ripsaw them studs get awful long

glred said:
I'm kinda sick of stud rip outs and thats on a 1" track, with the 1.25" ripsaw them studs get awful long
I have never had a stud rip out in 20 yearss of studding. I'm either extremely lucky or you're doing something wrong.

For the record, I would go with the ripsaw. It must be good, every manufacturer is now offering it :ORC

I think studding the outside band is the problem.....and I agree the ripsaw is the way to go but which one, the pre-studded ice ripper or the ripsaw with aftermarket studs

pre-studded ice ripper ?? Looks kick butt but you might want to sit back and watch it for a bit? Or call them and ask about the track.

Back