• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm Done. Thanks for nothing Yamaha.

Well I'm really not into cruising trails so I'm cant wait to see this NEW yamaha....

All I have herd for years on here is how my sled doesn't turn, to heavy, suspension sucks .....hyfax wear I could go on but I will stop.........yamaha comes out with something and you are getting something diff. .....lol......cry baby's will be poping up all day now.....lol.....

Side exit exhaust
The exhaust exits out the belly on the SR Vipers. The unique chassis layout allows the exhaust to exit the back of the engine, have the 3-into-1 manifold cooled by snow kicked up through a hole in the tunnel and then bring the pipe back to the muffler in a traditional configuration. The end result is mass centralization, excellent handling and consistent performance.

Copy cat or not. I think the viper is going to be an awesome sled.

Sweeet ......I see its got the exhaust coming out the side in front.....man I cant wait to look under the hood....... :Rockon: :Rockon:

newfie09xtx said:
Copy cat or not. I think the viper is going to be an awesome sled.
X2. :Rockon:

Well guess the cats out of the bag. ;):D
10.6 gal tank, push button reverse! Looks like sweet sled!!

Wait until the moutain boys get a hold of the new Viper....174x16x3 track, front-mount turbo, leave everything else stock....should be a LOT lighter than a fully done up Nytro.

DaveB said:
Wait until the moutain boys get a hold of the new Viper....174x16x3 track, front-mount turbo, leave everything else stock....should be a LOT lighter than a fully done up Nytro.
one thing about the A/C rear suspension is that the 141, 153 and 162 are very easy to switch out with one another because they all share the same mounting points.