• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm riding already guys !!!

Microsoft has a pic re-sizer that installs into the right click menu:

"Image Resizer" 2/3 down the right side of this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx
I installed this and now i just right click on my picture... resize.... small.... and it creates the picture in a smaller size which can be loaded right on to the site through the add attachment.

Attachments

• IMG_0450 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0450 (Small).JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0482 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0482 (Small).JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 69

TY rides. the top one is a group of us on an overlook on lake superior near grand marias, mi and the bottom one is 1crazysledder in the garage at alger falls.

Jeremy said:
Well, I went for my first ride yesterday with the new 08 Phazer RTX (Blue). I went to bed wishing for just a couple of inches and woke to a blanket of white !!!I got my sled at the end of Aug. and have been itching to ride it. Being as I have a new Freeride track to be thrown on and a new set of C&A pros for the front, a little premature wear on the stock one won't hurt. As soon as the wife wakes up I'll be going abain this morning. Another 3 or 4 inches fell again last night !!! When you guys read this whishing for snow just thing of me all the way up here in Inuvik, NT canada riding already. I'm pretty new to the site so I'll try to post a pic of the sled here soon. Thanks guys and I hopeyou get snow soon !!!

Jeremy .H.
damnit, i hope you wreck out today so you can sit and be misserable like the rest of us!!! j/k have fun and keep them skis up. let us know how things is, maybe a vid on youtube?

Okay, yah, I never though of that, I'm gunna do up a little vid on youtube tommorow. I went for a rip today, it was awsome...the snow is getting nice and packed down now so the cheap 1" hacksaw is working all right. not spinning now that the snow is compack a bit !!! I just talked to the wife and she is going to come and be the camera-man... I mean "camera-woman". Thanks guys. Good luck with the shortage of snow down there !!!

Red Phazer,

Please take the time to update your location in your profile, site rules.

Thanks!

Jeremy said:
move to the north where you can ride 8-9 months of the year !!!!
lol... are you in the arctic circle? lol.... it must get cold up there in the winter!

Ya man !!! I live in Inuvik, NT, and it is north of the arctic circle. You should check it out on Google earth. There is no snow in the pics though. It's awsome, I ride my sled about 8-9 months of the year !!! Look on youtube and search Inuvik !!! You'll probably find some footage of the town I live in !!!

I checked it out... That is pretty cool! if I l;eave my place now I can be there in 67 hours! lol.... 3667 miles lol.... mind if i come up for a weekend ride?! lol.... I couldn't imagine living up there. It must be pretty cool! nice and quiet and away from the hustle and bustle! nice place!

Back