• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Installing a different brand skid...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 am Post subject: Skid replacement in a nytro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As anyone installed a scIII skid into a nytro around here? and if they did, what was the out come... I am really interested in it, but not sure if it will work and be worth it... I have had ski-doo's before and love the way they ride... The piece of crap skid in the nytro their is no hope for it....... I need something I have tried different things and not found any good combinations yet..........

Im sure it could be done. Skid swaps have been a common thing on pro-action Yammis, but to replace a Pro-Active skid is something I havent heard of yet.
What is it you dont like about the skid? Maybe someone could help you dial it in. Dont get me wrong, I know the Doo skids are great, but my understanding was that the Pro-Active was pretty good also.

Back