• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is $9248 OTD good for an Apex ER?

flyerrrs said:
spoken like a true demacrat :o|
Democrates want all to share the wealth. Conservatives like me don't want only some people paying and others not, there's a difference :ORC

listen here in newengland there are some state's that there is no tax on snow mobile's .

flyerrrs said:
listen here in newengland there are some state's that there is no tax on snow mobile's .
If thats' the case in your state good for you. I do find that hard to believe. I don't know of anything besides groceries that aren't taxable :ORC

MightyWarrior said:
flyerrrs said:
If thats' the case in your state good for you. I do find that hard to believe. I don't know of anything besides groceries that aren't taxable :ORC

There is no sales tax in NH and ME waves the sales tax to out of staters to increase sales and regastations.

Pullinfront

Back