• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is this normal?

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
Do normal people do this to their new $12.5k machine?
GetFileAttachment

GetFileAttachment

GetFileAttachment

Thanks for the motor Yamaha!!! Now I can start to make the sled I want!!

Last edited:

Why doi have trouble getting pictures on here

well at least tell us what is normal is lol don't feel bad,i have a problem downloading pics to here from my camera,everdently they are to large and need to be resized,but my phone is ok. Don't stop trying,you will get it in time.

Need to resize, much trickier if using phone. Easier in PC.

Much larger sizes are allowed here compared to Dootalk, that is for sure.

The site has been quite slow here i noticed. Ive seen alot of double posts and double PMs due to being slow. As traffic ramps up this fall into winter, I hope the site can keep up. SW is popular!

email to yourself is easy way to resize.

Time order parts. Track, studs, wave rotor, ski mounts, tunnel protectors etc......
One thing I am going to do is try to standardize some of these bolts during reassembly. I hate when something is held on with 3 different size fasteners!!!!!!
I am also going to get rid of the grade 2 junk-#*$&@ bolts on the chain case.
I am soooo tempted to drill a drain plug into the chain case backside.

NO! It is NOT normal! But who wants to be normal. Nobody ever walks away from me saying "boy that Steve is one heck of a normal guy".....

Do normal people do this to their new $12.5k machine?
GetFileAttachment

GetFileAttachment

GetFileAttachment

Thanks for the motor Yamaha!!! Now I can start to make the sled I want!!
I only had about 8 miles on my SW when it looked like that and all I was doing was changing out the track. So YES it's normal. BTW what kind of snowmobile work rack is that? I know most dealers have those to work on sleds.

Back