• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is this track in need of replacement?

I replaced the Riosaw II with the Ice Storm late season so the reviews are still out but do like it thus far. Only concern with Ice Storm is it’s a one ply track but those that site it being a sinlgle ply have more HP (I.E. Sidewinders).

So did the 2012 XTX come with a ripsaw or ripsaw 2? If it came with a rip 2 how do I get a new rip 2 in 144"? Camso website doesn't show a rip 2 in 144.

apex xtx came with the standard 1.25" ripsaw. i find i do not like the ripsaw 2 as much as the origonal. going to anything with a larger lug when the cost/time is right on my 16.

apex xtx came with the standard 1.25" ripsaw. i find i do not like the ripsaw 2 as much as the origonal. going to anything with a larger lug when the cost/time is right on my 16.
What is it you dislike about the rip 2 vs the original rip?

this years conditions where softer than usual around here. i was finding i was getting less traction and it was washing out on corners more than usual. i prefer the 1 as i can throw the sled through the corners harder and it usually gets better traction where i usually ride. the 1.5" composit i have on the 11 was having trouble hooking up this year but no where near as bad as the rip II was on trail.

Back