• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

it happened to me

alot of it depends on the dealer. if you only need the subframe replaced, the dealers dont even have to call yamaha for authorization up to 750.00 for warrantee service. some dealers will do it and some wont.

depends on the dealer and the relationship you have with them. if yours wont give you justice, look around. someone will help i am sure.

but, if it is a blatant impact be honest and take your medicine. if it is a small impact or something you honestly had no idea it happend, try to plead your case. you will get more flies with honey than vineagar. so be nice and explain and you may get what you ask for. ski

Yea I did exatcly that and i have a great relation ship with my dealer Iver probably spent 15000 dollars there i dont understand what there issue is they should work with me at least i would work with my customer ya no......

since sept of 06 i have spent close to 40,000 (two sleds, two bikes, parts and accys for all four ect...) with my local dealer and i cant get anything on the subframe from them. ski

I ran my 08 Nytro into the backend of a car while jumping a road at seventy. Bent my frame and broke my front end. Really hope the manufacturer stands behind it. Not really. I bought my Nytro for trail riding and once and a while blast it around down thru a field. It have ridden it fairly aggresive on some ocassions. And it has worked well.
Not sure what some feel is and their vision of idea of trail riding is. Then again, that is the reason I steer clear of the Tug Hill region on the weekends. Too many Blair wanabees.
If you hit something you hit something. You break something. Everyone has been sold on light, light and lighter. That comes at a cost. We want it lighter man. With not consequences. That can't happen. There is always a penalty.
I got my old Polaris 600 Edge in the shop. My nephew bought it from me. I kept the thing pristine. It ran great and never had problems. You should see it. Freestyle flying is where it's at. Total destruction. Track, front end strut to name a few. Maybe Polaris will make it right.. Right..
Nothing is above destruction. Even tanks get towed off the battlefield.

Back