• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's Here 2011 Candy Red Apex!!!!!! Pics

sx7001

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Just got back from the dealer. This is one sweet sled!!!!!!!!!! I weighed the sled also and will post later.

Larry

Something that nice just looks wrong sitting on dirt. But of all the sleds made, Yamaha has a way of makin' 'em look good anywhere.

Congrats!

Jon

That's the same thing I was thinking, $15,000 sitting on gravel,

ecopter said:
Something that nice just looks wrong sitting on dirt. But of all the sleds made, Yamaha has a way of makin' 'em look good anywhere.

Congrats!

Jon

Congrats, awesome looking sled :Rockon:

Is it just me or does your new sled look a little more meaner/aggressive looking compared to past models?
I didn't think much was changed as far as plastics, shape, lines go?

Teamblue4 said:
That's the same thing I was thinking, $15,000 sitting on gravel,

ecopter said:

Congrats!

Jon

It's got power steering, powers right through the gravel. LOL

Irv said:
Congrats, awesome looking sled :Rockon:

Is it just me or does your new sled look a little more meaner/aggressive looking compared to past models?
I didn't think much was changed as far as plastics, shape, lines go?

From a distance they look similar but totally different up close. The hood and side panel lines are much more aggessive. Looks alot higher in the rear also.

Larry

Little bit cooler out today....sometimes I waking up from dreaming and immediately check outside to see if there really is three feet of snow on the ground....it is coming :Rockon:

Back