• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's Here 2011 Candy Red Apex!!!!!! Pics

Thanks, truck has been flawless. Much better on fuel than my last Dodge (05). The coil spring rear suspension rides beautiful, no more wheel hop.

Larry

sx7001 said:
Thanks, truck has been flawless. Much better on fuel than my last Dodge (05). The coil spring rear suspension rides beautiful, no more wheel hop.

Larry

Nice sled, nice truck...

and it should be even faster on the snow..

:drink: :drink:

:-o

By the way.. snow is just 2 months and a half away..

:jump: :jump: :jump:

On the road to Ontario soon, and for the last time. Going to torture that Dodge.

Larry

Re: 2011

RAMSOMAIR said:
They do, its called a Tundra!

And yet, they use GMC's to pull their stuff :tg:

Attachments

• post-41100-1271272432_thumb (Medium).jpg
    post-41100-1271272432_thumb (Medium).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 62
Re: 2011

RAMSOMAIR said:
They do, its called a Tundra!

x2
I was a little skeptical of buying a Tundra at first. After all, Chevy and Ford have dominated the truck market for decades, and Dodge has come a long way with the newer Rams. It was a tough decision to make the switch to Toyota, but after pulling a 4-place enclosed Renegade and a 21' boat I must sat that they have their sh#$ together and make a good 1/2 ton truck. Just got back from Lake Cumberland (Kentucky) with the boat and averaged 13 mpg. Not towing anything I will pull 18-19. Plenty of ponies and torque for towing up to 8,000#.

I love the candy apple red Apex, thats why I chose that color in 06. Your sled looks great but I don't think it looks any different than my red 06 Apex.

Nice sled. FYI don't pull your boat with the poles up in it the Yamaha cover is meant to suck into the boat and basically when you leave the polls in you will rip holes in your cover.

Back