• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

J&T PRODUCTS is now a advetiser on TTY!!

sabrecat

Vendor
Will be glad to help with any wheel kit questions with the new viper.

Todd

1-810-545-0066

www.jtatv.com

Attachments

• Big Wheel Kit Installed3.JPG
    Big Wheel Kit Installed3.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 8 inch wheels.JPG
    8 inch wheels.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 136

Cool, welcome aboard!

I have a question! Are there any issues that may come up after installing these kits? Any adjustments to anything else that must be made?

Hi Todd,
Kit showed up yesterday, very nice!
Great talking with you

Thanks for the quick response.

Any downsides to installing this type of kit?

Yes Mods....there is 1 downside to installing this kit....it's called permagrin ;)

Already installed tri-hub replacement kit, good fit and looks much stronger than stock, wheels have replaceable 6205 bearings

Yea bummer I went with the Turbo Dynamics (CANADA) kit that was listed for 263 + 17.50 for shipping. They billed my car 300 and it came UPS postage due of another 35.00 what a rip off not to mention it took 4 wks to get here.

Yea bummer I went with the Turbo Dynamics (CANADA) kit that was listed for 263 + 17.50 for shipping. They billed my car 300 and it came UPS postage due of another 35.00 what a rip off not to mention it took 4 wks to get here.
Ouch you could have mailed it to me in Sprague Canada just north of Warroad MN and I could have mailed it to you USPS from Warroad lol.

Back