• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

J&T Products new 5.63 - 5.5 super duty idlers

Thanks No1b4me for ordering these!!! Installed my set today, very very nice! Stock wheels are junk!

F5FB62D0-2E4D-4469-A22D-FE7ACB3B9C67.jpeg

Stock:
223097EB-4779-4AB1-9980-555A75D007B0.jpeg

I’m still waiting for the set I ordered..
Any plans for the stock wheels you removed ? I’m not sure yet what I’m gonna do with mine lol..

I’m going to keep the better one around for a spare while I wait for the stock ones I ordered months ago to arrive then it’s headed to the trash too. I’m thinking of replacing the outer ones also with the J&T’s and will have a Kijiji ad the next day to sell the stockers. Lol no need for them anymore

Last edited:
I always ran idler wheel caps on my Apex as a accesory option from Yamaha. For no other reason than looks. Forward 10 years and still only BRPs have them stock on their sled.

For the price of these Sidewinders it makes them look cheap seeing a metal bolt in the wheel. Any of these aftermarket can put hub caps on like older Yamaha's?

You say that but your shopping for a 2022 BRP. Can't be for speed so it must be their fit and finish that draws you in. Hub caps included. :)

Not really shopping. I have plan that I can't share right now. Call it an investment strategy!
Fit and finish is certainly what I miss about the real Yamaha sleds and BRP has done a great job at it!

Because of sales are through the roof. BRP dealer wanted to give my friend an extra 5 grand credit against a MY22 to resale his new MY21 900T at the start of season. I wish you luck. :)

So guys that have been running these 5.65" wheels last winter. How are they holding up. Especially the inner ones where they hit studs?

Correction I mean 5.63" J&T. Being small, unlike the big ones at the back and without any rubber, I'm wondering how the inner ones absorb the shock of studs?

Back