• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

just bought a 07 attak gt

snobill said:
:yam: First of all this site is awsome had 2 join ! Just bought a 07 attak gt ! Cant wait to see how she rides, its driving me crazy looking at it in the garage. I had a 02 srx 700 and that was a great sled , i just needed a little more suspension and i wanted a 4 stroke and wanted reverse also , getting old . Anyway I've learned alot from this site already. T :yam: he sled has 3600 miles on it and i had the shocks rebuilt, greased the drive baring and all the wheels ,adjusted the clutch,checkedstuds and front end bushings gona do them next year still look pretty good . Got the origanal skis, figured i would try them first .Thanks for all the info !

What did you pay if don't mind my asking.

I have had great results with Bergstrom 8" triple point carbides on my stock skis. I like my Ulmer clutch kit. The HID kit from Sled Start is awesome as is the Sled Start remote starter. I have gone through two sets of exhaust donuts and a pair of Y pipes so keep an eye on that for sure. Once you get the sled set up properly you will love it!

Finally got the attak out, me and a couple budies put on about 90 miles this last weekend trails not very good . WOW does that thing RIP ,its gona take me a little while to get used to the studded track and the sled in general ,way different than my srx. It rides really smooth compared to my srx and thats awsome .Cant wait to go again ! :Rockon:

Very nice sled! Minus hyfax wear, and skis they are pretty much bullet proof .

:yam:

Back