• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just bought a Yammie MTX

;)! Great video Stealthy. I actually just watch that one last week while searching youtube. Can't wait for some more good snow to practice,

LD

scmurs said:
swelly said:
Not yet, I believe to Goose is landing tomorrow or
Wed. We had lousy weather today and predicted for tomorrow. Yep 25 Degrees and then it rained, nobody went anywhere unless they had to. Big and Brown did not even deliver today at work.

You've gotta be chompin' at the bit for that early Christmas present :Rockon:

Fishing was good this year I hope ;)!

Your wife doesn't read the forums, does she :)

Scott

It's here, it's here. Some more great service from the OFT Gang.

Happy Birthday to me.......

Christmas shopping to start soon.

lucky welcome to yamaha and alaska riding!! When my wrist heals up in after the 1st of the year my self and my other 4stroke riding buddies would love to take ya riding if ya need some one to ride with.

Swelly do you operate a charter? congrats on the timbersled and happy bday

Sounds great AKVector. Where are you at in Palmer? My girlfriend lives off of Buffalo Mine Road. I am up that way a fair amount. Great riding out the door once the snow flies.

Also sorry for contributing to the Hijacking. Luckydawg you will grow to love the sled. Like the rest of them, they all need a few tweeks. We all should think about a big 4 stroke ride sometime. Since it looks like several of us live in south central.

AK Vector- I do own and operate a charter out of Seward. Swelltime Charters, I used to run a full season, and have scaled back some. Keeps it fun again, not to mention I was offered a real job that pays well and gives me time to still fish. Of course will always try to make room for anybody here.

Lucky i live over by colony. There is some good riding around buffalo mine but i have not rode here much.

swelly i will keep you in mind next year

Back