• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just came back from a ride...WOW

Went and put 10 miles on the Attack, all fields.....WOW....suspension is awesome, throttle response is awesome, riding position is awesome. This sled is head and shoulders above my Warrior....cant wait for more snow to ride the trails for a real feel of how it goes.

I know 10 miles is not alot of time to make a true asessment, but it sure felt great.

There are going to be alot of happy Attack and Apex owners out there this year...great job Yamaha ;)! ;)!

5.8 miles on my attack. Other than a very loose track this thing rocks. Only 4in snow. Cant wait to get some real snow and ride.

Yup put on 16 miles today,and my boys rtx another 10 or so,nice ride alot of push on the attak at the time sense i have adjusted my transfer rod and alot of it is gone,but it only has the stock carbides which are most likely 3" the gravel road at my sons house was very abrassive on them,it would slide thru any corner at speed,but unlike the attak his rtx did not slide,but it did lift the ski a little,and felt a little stronger in midrange but did not rev any higher than mine which was 9300 rpms,overall i am happy a little tweeking here and a little there and it will be good to go. ;)!

I put 5 miles on my GT and the suspention is unreal so far.I was going to order a cat because I rode an f7 and like how smooth the suspetion was but I have to say this tops it.It goes over bumps well jumps well.I think it's gonna be an awesome ride.Can't wait to get more snow. :Rockon: :Rockon: ;)!

took my apex out for its first 10km on my 10 acres in stouffville ontario,, Sled rocks,, great power,, feels lighter so far than my ditchpickle i had last year

Back