• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just got a stock 04 RX Warrior any things I should do before snow fall?

have you replaced the in tank fuel filters?

it was a TPS problem i just put some slack in the throttle line and unplugged some connectors and plugged them into themselves
Okay, that makes more sense. Although, normally you shouldn’t have to give slack to the throttle cable AND plug the connectors in to each other. On my Rage I had to slack the cable but the TORS wasn’t a problem after that. I didn’t need to bypass it with the connectors.

Okay, that makes more sense. Although, normally you shouldn’t have to give slack to the throttle cable AND plug the connectors in to each other. On my Rage I had to slack the cable but the TORS wasn’t a problem after that. I didn’t need to bypass it with the connectors.
Yea if i just did the connectors it was the same thing, but i once i did the throttle cable it would only do about 35 40 after i plugged the connectors back in, once i did both it got to the power it has now

have you replaced the in tank fuel filters?
No i haven't, i looked for them one time but i could not seem to find them easily, maybe i just need to drain all the fuel to see them?

they are in the tank and i usually replace those through the fuel filler cap with the white plastic removed using a bent coat hanger to fish them out.

When it’s dark out you can shine the flash light down in the tank and see the filter really well

I used a pickup tool similar to this. It will be tight as there isn't much slack in the line but was able to replace the two in my RX-1.

PickupTool.JPG

Back