• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

KLIM BOOTS ROCK !!!

As you can tell by other's experience, these boots are incredible ! With regards to sizing though, if you don't have access to try them on before you buy, I would still recommend buying your regular shoe size if you plan on buying the Adrenaline GTX. I usually take a 9 shoe, and these size 9 boots are a tad larger than the usual fit, also, Klim recommends ordering true to your size for this model in particular.

I bought these at the beginning of the year and can honestly say they are great. This past weekend with -14 temps on Gogebic with just a pair of cabelas socks or Klim socks I had no issues of cold or wet feet. VERY impressed.

keep an eye on the inner outsides (side facing the tunnel) of your boots. The front suspension mounting bolts will wear through the boot. My $220 boots now have holes in the outside fabric. Either duct tape your boots where they rub or use a button style bolt.

Nikolai said:
keep an eye on the inner outsides (side facing the tunnel) of your boots. The front suspension mounting bolts will wear through the boot. My $220 boots now have holes in the outside fabric. Either duct tape your boots where they rub or use a button style bolt.

I assume this applies to any style boot as well. I'll keep an eye on it, Thanks for the heads-up Nikolai ;)!

Back