• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Known RS Problems and Service Bulletins/Updates?

jwalker2020

I have an 05 Rage and an 05 Vector and am curious about what
service bulletins have come out for them. Are the Service
Bulletins online somewhere?

I just talked to my dealer and asked him the same question.
The items that he is aware of are:

Clutch
I didn't quiz him about possible remedies, but he did mention the
offset adjustment through washers on the secondary and the secondary
width adjustment.

Code 84 (TORS) fix
If cable adjustment doesn't do it, there is a new electronics
box (ECP?) that adds a 3 second delay before TORS activation.

Any others?

Thanks!

Certain machines also have the jackshaft service bulletin and my dealer also told me there is a high altitude adjustment but I have no idea what the last one included. He should be able to plug in your VIN number and all the service bulletins will pop up on the screen.

Rage bulletins

Hey guys,
I currently have my 05 Rage in the shop for the bulletins. One is for the primary clutch, one is for the CDI, and the other is a shaft. They weren't exactly sure which shaft until they pulled up my VIN and got it ordered, but they said they would have to pull the chain case. I'll keep you informed when I get it back. I also just put on my 3 in 1 header and custom fit an RX1 silencer from Excell. All I can say is daaaammmm, it's cool and I honestly noticed a decent gain when doing some drag races with a sled I am really close to. I'm not sure if it is any stronger low end, definitely not worse in any way, but the mid and high end pulls consistently harder, for sure. If you want to get hooked up, talk to Aaron at Excell, he was excellent to deal with and really knows his stuff! I also got my Ulmer stage 3 clutch kit and am waiting to get it on my sled, but the dealer still has it. Ohyea, some snow in NW PA would be nice too, 3 weeks, NO SNOW. BS BS BS BS!!!

Back