• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kodiak Overfenders

ttocs2

Veteran
It is my understanding that the frame and body on the 04 kodiak and bruin is the same, so does anyone know if the overfenders yamaha makes for the kodiak will fit on the bruin? They don't list a set on their site for the bruin.

I believe the front fenders on the Bruin have a slightly different bend to them when compared to Kodiak fenders. The overfenders are very form fitting and I don't think they would look right when matched up to a Bruin. I will try to remember to take a comparison look at the shop and post back.

Thanks, but I just checked out Yamaha's site and they have done some updating... seems they have a set of overfenders for the bruin listed on there now..

Thanks
Scott Matthews

I havent done much checking but does anyone make a Over fendor kit for the Wolverine......if you just look at the mudd wrong it flies on ya...LOL

Would be nice, woudnt it Ganz....when me and the wife wide I am covered head to toe when I rode the Wolv and the wife rides the Grizz and she is as clean as a whistle. :o|

But on the other hand sometimes it's a lot of fun gettin' all muddy!!

Makes me feel like a kid again only this time my Mom isn't yelling at me ;)!

I had a wife once....... #$%&*

Seriously, I have seen the overfenders in Dennis Kirk. I don't think they look to good though. It looks like you're riveting a stip of rubber to your fender. I guess it would work though but it's not the prettiest thing in the world. I go some mud flaps for a car or truck and trimmed them the way I wanted them to extend the bottom of the fender. Helps keep a lot of the mud off your feet and foot pegs.

You can kind of see them in the picture I posted in the photo section.

Ganz

Back