• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ladies On Nytros???

MR.HAPPY

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
YAMAHA
How many Ladies are riding the Nytros on trail for their main sled?
Have any problems with the harder steering on the Nytros?
150 mile days a problem without being sorry the next day?
Have a 5'3" daughter thats wanting more power than a Phazer now!
U.P. riding, so probably have to be a 136" or XTX to work for her too!

Do the oft relocate! Or any steering relocation! Cuts the steering effort in half. After that you can work on your setup until you have more weight on the skid instead of the skis. My wife can drive mine with no problems.

My wife rides a nytro..and she does quite well on it..

Attachments

• WP_20140228_001.JPG
    WP_20140228_001.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 146
My daughter preferred to ride my stock Nytro instead of the Apex's? That was when she was in her late 20's, but she is close to 6'.
Also that was before I had done a steering relocate on them which does make them steer a whole lot easier.;)!

A RS Vector LTX would be another good choice same engine as Nytro but detuned to @120 HP. 2010 or newer have fuel injection.

Pete

My wife rides a 153 mtx. I was worried at first about the steering and higher center of gravity compared to her old sled which was a SXR 600 that I stretched to 144". She would get the sxr stuck all the time transitioning from the ditch to the side of the road or trail just about every time. Hardly ever got past 70 mph on the trail because she was nervous. The nytro on the other hand, after the first ride she was hooked. No she scares the crap out of me in a different way. Both sleds are geared the same so if she gets a 10 ft jump on me , it stays that way . She comes out of the ditch standing at 70 mph, across field full throttle. It was like she was a completely different person, she just felt comfortable on the nytro.
Her arms do feel sore the next day but so do mine. We find we ride the nytro's harder then any other sled we have owned, most times we are leading and have to stop and wait for people to catch up. We have done a few 150 mile days no problem if we stick to the trails but we are usually playing in the ditches or drifts along tree lines most of the time and that is what probably plays us out and gives us sore arms and shoulders.

My Wife runs a 2010 Z1 turbo 'Cat which has heavy steering + 9.5" studboy shaper bars- thru the woods she gets a workout so we started switching sleds a bit more.
Since the WRP seat upgrade & telling her to get up on the tank/ lean in like on her sport bike.... I've created a monster!
Thinking next season another Nytro will be in the garage- of course have to mod it like mine :) :)

Back