• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

update took a ride around the yard today will finish tomorrow

added some lenght to the tunnel for a 136 mod and added new running boards but the black running boards looked odd so off comes the tunnel for black powdercoating!!

update parts are back and look great this was my firts snowmobile bumper but i think it turned out great

Attachments

• SLED (Small).jpg
    SLED (Small).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 161
  • SLED 013 (Small).jpg
    SLED 013 (Small).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 178
  • SLED 014 (Small).jpg
    SLED 014 (Small).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture.png
    Picture.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 170
jesse_kline2000 said:
added some lenght to the tunnel for a 136 mod and added new running boards but the black running boards looked odd so off comes the tunnel for black powdercoating!!

The sled looks really nice. What size gearing are you running in it? I see you have 2 phazers. would you or anyone in this forum be interested in a phazer ride? If so here is a link for all the info. http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=89305
Hope to here form alot of you.

prozac

prozac500 said:
jesse_kline2000 said:

The sled looks really nice. What size gearing are you running in it? I see you have 2 phazers. would you or anyone in this forum be interested in a phazer ride? If so here is a link for all the info. http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=89305

prozac

I am in for sure for the phazer ride

jesse_kline2000 said:
prozac500 said:
jesse_kline2000 said:

prozac

I am in for sure for the phazer ride

Alright sweet! I will keep everyone posted on the dates, on the other tread when I find out.

here is what I am riding.

Attachments

• lkjnb;kjshgqa.jpg
    lkjnb;kjshgqa.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 184
  • SDC10523.JPG
    SDC10523.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 201
2007 GT
I just did a bunch of work to her. front skid plate,a-arm protectors, front & rear bumpers she is starting to look good. Next is some clutch work :Rockon:
projectPhazer002.jpg

projectPhazer001.jpg

projectPhazer003.jpg

I got the red ones like those, from my local dealer. I need to replace all the clamps on them though because most of them busted up from ice getting in and such.

Back