• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

Vermonter said:
2007 GT
I just did a bunch of work to her. front skid plate,a-arm protectors, front & rear bumpers she is starting to look good. Next is some clutch work :Rockon:

I really like that rear extension and bumper can i get something like that for a mountain phazer ?

Doing a little work on it...

Attachments

• IMG_1779 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1779 (Large).JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 121
adrenaline junkey said:
Vermonter said:
2007 GT
I just did a bunch of work to her. front skid plate,a-arm protectors, front & rear bumpers she is starting to look good. Next is some clutch work :Rockon:

I really like that rear extension and bumper can i get something like that for a mountain phazer ?

It is the Yamaha GYTR bumper. I'm not sure if it is the same for the mountain phazer or not. You can look at Yamaha website under phazer accessories.

Vermonter said:
adrenaline junkey said:
Vermonter said:
2007 GT

It is the Yamaha GYTR bumper. I'm not sure if it is the same for the mountain phazer or not. You can look at Yamaha website under phazer accessories.
Thanks I will check that out ;)!

Almost ready for the snow. I am currently undecided what to put on for skis, suspension, and exhaust. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Attachments

• Phazer (1).JPG
    Phazer (1).JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 118
07STI_Matt you need to post more pics! Thats some real nice fab work going on there! Come on we need a step by step thread following of your project!

Thats a sick setup. I have just one question. Why is the BOV hooked in the exhaust tubing? isnt the point of a BOV is so boost doesnt push against throttle plate?

Back