• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

MikeWalters said:
Yamahajrp said:
Well we got crap for snow so did a 1/2 miles in the ditches to bring my yearly total and grand total that i have put on this sled(bought it this last summer) to 2.2miles :o| :o| :o|

Hey what brand of A-arm protectors are you running? How is the snow build up? I like the way they look!

i honestly couldn't tell you they were on there when i bought it this last summer, thats probly y we don't have any snow that and the fact that i took a job to be laid off all winter :/ :die

This years race Sled :) Steve Emerson is riding my Mod sled. I am on a Nytro again

Attachments

• stevephazer.jpg
    stevephazer.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 473
One trick looking phazer.I can see holes drilled in lots of areas(seat backets,body panels).Hope you guys can put them yamahas in the winners circle if mother nature will play nice(i got it cold here but 1 inch of snow).

low slung said:
One trick looking phazer.I can see holes drilled in lots of areas(seat backets,body panels).Hope you guys can put them yamahas in the winners circle if mother nature will play nice(i got it cold here but 1 inch of snow).

Yup sled is way lighter than stock runs pretty good :) has alot of trick stuff done to it :)

yam177 said:
low slung said:
Got an idea on the dry weight?(I think a stock RTX is 510lbs)

Took around 45-50 LBS off the sled this is a base model with no reverse as well......

look real close at the rear skid......
Looks like a Nytro skid.And i see a schmits bros swaybar on the front.Bet it handles just as good as an ski-doo XP(but without the heavy steering).

low slung said:
yam177 said:
low slung said:
Got an idea on the dry weight?(I think a stock RTX is 510lbs)

Took around 45-50 LBS off the sled this is a base model with no reverse as well......

look real close at the rear skid......
Looks like a Nytro skid.And i see a schmits bros swaybar on the front.Bet it handles just as good as an ski-doo XP(but without the heavy steering).

IQ skid :)

low slung said:
(i got it cold here but 1 inch of snow).
I knew you were not from the West Coast! And using inches vs cm tells me you graduated high school before 1985. So, 45+ and a low snow/flat terrain rider. You fit the "demographic" very well it seems.

Ruckus said:
low slung said:
(i got it cold here but 1 inch of snow).
I knew you were not from the West Coast! And using inches vs cm tells me you graduated high school before 1985. So, 45+ and a low snow/flat terrain rider. You fit the "demographic" very well it seems.
Your only right about the west coast thing.I graduated high school in 1995.As for using cm vs inches?I use cm for measuring(got 18cm today,more tonight) but use the old system to help our southern friends on this site.As for fitting the demographic of a yamaha sled rider?Heres a few pics to prove you wrong..............

Attachments

• t_nytro1_110.jpg
    t_nytro1_110.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 111
  • feb 22 2011 010.jpg
    feb 22 2011 010.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 116
  • march 2 2011 sled pics 106.jpg
    march 2 2011 sled pics 106.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 109

Back