• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

Thanks. The seat was at my upholstery lady getting wrapped in black and the ski loops I was just to lazy to find bolts and bolt them on hahaah there on there now tho

pz5 said:
Thanks. The seat was at my upholstery lady getting wrapped in black and the ski loops I was just to lazy to find bolts and bolt them on hahaah there on there now tho

did you powder coat the tunnel as well?

33222898.jpg

33222901.jpg

33222899.jpg

33222904.jpg

So, is the snow photoshopped in the pics Chris? Don't see any track/ ski marks and it's SUPER clean sitting out there :tg:

Looks nice man ;)!

For all the Red Phazer fans

This is my 2007 Phazer GT
It features: SBM Stage II Clutching, SBM Exhaust, SBM Airbox pods, Custom Shock setup, Hygear spacers, FX springs, X-clicks, Billet rear Axle, Powermadd guards, Slydog Skiis, 6" Shaper bars, 96 Woodys Signature series, Closed tunnel.

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

What are u guys doing with the different colors on the plastics? Doesn't the paint chip off from painting over the factory color plastic?

What are u guys doing with the different colors on the plastics? Doesn't the paint chip off from painting over the factory color plastic?

not if you do it right, my sled has been painted since 2008 and has 5000 mi on it.. its been rolled, and taken a few trips into the brush, but not a chip or flake in sight.. it used to be blue..lol

Back