• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

Here is mine from last weekend, my first run on it. :Rockon:

100_1717.jpg
[/img]

Installed a shovel mount on the rear tunnel this week. Clips are riveted on and there's a nylon strap with clips for security. Modified the blade to fit in the tank bag perfectly. I have a liter of oil in the front bag. In the tank bag there's a pull chord, throttle pull chord (for pulling yourself out by the ski and gassing it at the same time) and a hat and gloves. In the rear there's a spare belt, took kit and tow strap. I feel confident going by myself now.

THat's my favorite color on the SRV, nice classic sled!

QUADSCRIB said:
Hers mine: 07 base model (529 miles on er as of last night). all stock so far but have Schmidt Bros clutch kit, cold air pods,tunnel protectors.
I PC'd the subframe silver vein, spindles,footholds, handlbar riser, and bumper black wrinkle PC.

CIMG0048.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

CIMG0049.jpg

and no my sleds do not sit outside...just for the pic lol

Do Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase A Graphic Kit For My Girlfriends '09 Phazer, Black & Orange??

Ruckus said:
Wrecked my Phazer today. Hit a rock and broke the ski, spindle, a arms and tire rod on the other side.
Now you know how I feel, exept my damage was way more. I wont even f with mine now untell I get a chassie.

I know this is an old post but here's what I'm running for 2010-2011 season.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 158
stomp grips. On the tunnel is that what your talking about? The cover on the light is a flat black sticker. Or are you talking about the frogzskins?

Back