• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

So I have to take my pipe off :o| It sounds soo good and aslong as I'm on my old mans dime(1 more season) then were not running exhaust mods. Its not even alot louder then stock at all but he cares about the fact that land owners close trails because of guys with aftermarket pipes and he says that it doesnt matter that its not louder then any 2 stroke. It will give us a bad rep. FML!

I hacked up my 2 year old $400 exhaust. Oh well, next season it's going back on cause I'll be runnin the sled.

Im doing it myself and its a total cost of $155 and thats for all equipment and stove but I already own a compressor. So its a little bit of time out of my weekend to do it.......worth the investment imo. Now I can do any and all parts cheaper,faster, and whenever I feel a need!

megasunomi said:
Im doing it myself and its a total cost of $155 and thats for all equipment and stove but I already own a compressor. So its a little bit of time out of my weekend to do it.......worth the investment imo. Now I can do any and all parts cheaper,faster, and whenever I feel a need!

I've been powdercoating for about a year. All the stuff I used to paint turned into crap after a few months. Now I make a part, or media blast an old one, shoot it, bake it and its like a piece of candy. The best thing about powdercoating is that you need a grinder to take it off its that durable.

mx1500 said:
hey. anyone know roughly how much it would cost to do front/rear grab bar and top/bottom a-arm powder coating?

everything done on my sled professionally was $300, a arms, front sub frame, seat sub frame, spindles, rear grab bar, rails. cheaper if you want simple black usually. guy local here in wisconsin did mine, and has done A TON of work for me. www.hy-tecpowdercoating.com

Slydogs w/ 7.5" shapers
Schmidt Primary Kit
Schmidt Secondary Kit
1.5" Freeride
Muffin Works 6" Riser Kit
UltraQ Exhaust
Frogzskin Air Intakes

Attachments

• White Phaze.jpg
    White Phaze.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 128
  • White Phaze2.jpg
    White Phaze2.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 126
need to figure out what I am going to do with the bumper yet.

377546071.jpg

Rox riser
Slp powder pros
2" track cut down
hartmann Extensions
17 tooth top gear
Schmidt bros clutch kit/ helix
frogzkin

Back