• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

limiter strap setting?

ya i came went up to sinclare 3 or 4 times last year. the first trip up we hit caribou and were looking at dirt fields going oh man did we just drive 4 hours to sit in the cabin and drink! we could do that at home and saved $100 in fule

Apsterbobed said:
ya i came went up to sinclare 3 or 4 times last year. the first trip up we hit caribou and were looking at dirt fields going oh man did we just drive 4 hours to sit in the cabin and drink! we could do that at home and saved $100 in fule
Yup thats what i have seen before making the corner into the valley,its like jackman,you get to the forks and no snow go another 40 miles and up another 2000 ft in alivation and wham,all kinds of snow.

Ya last year was the first time we went up to the county, no one would let me go before they told me that my 440 fan was too small! I can see why now, there are some great trails up there im hoping to make it up to Canada this year some time, but I know im going to the county again hopefully we wont have to drive as far to get there

if anyone is ever wondering about the sled conditions in aroostook county,give me a call,i go to ft kent/madawaska/van buren area on tues and thur,and houltonarea on mon wed and friday plus i live about 150yds from the rrbed in washburn right near the clubhouse so i can fill you in on snow conditions ,road conditions whatever your wondering,county boy born and raised,and on the road everyday,hey beast.... any tricks up your sleeve for this year,i have a few surprises but never spent over 50 bucks,still looking for some cr10ek plugs with the solid tips,yamaha rep said not to use the ones with the screw on aluminum tip on apex,they have a better chance of misfire i guess because of the aluminum,trying a few things this year,nothing major,i like the way that guy did his own airbox mod,looks factory,can almost see my airbox mod from this angle :Rockon:

Attachments

• rtx airtime 3-1.JPG
    rtx airtime 3-1.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 79
170plus said:
if anyone is ever wondering about the sled conditions in aroostook county,give me a call,i go to ft kent/madawaska/van buren area on tues and thur,and houltonarea on mon wed and friday plus i live about 150yds from the rrbed in washburn right near the clubhouse so i can fill you in on snow conditions ,road conditions whatever your wondering,county boy born and raised,and on the road everyday,hey beast.... any tricks up your sleeve for this year,i have a few surprises but never spent over 50 bucks,still looking for some cr10ek plugs with the solid tips,yamaha rep said not to use the ones with the screw on aluminum tip on apex,they have a better chance of misfire i guess because of the aluminum,trying a few things this year,nothing major,i like the way that guy did his own airbox mod,looks factory,can almost see my airbox mod from this angle :Rockon:
Hi trevor,i dident know you lived right next to the clubhouse,we ought to go some sat. morning for there all you can eat breakfast lol,i am serious,than have a run down 105 he he see who can hit the bridge first lol..

170plus said:

as to the plugs...all you have to do is locktight them on and smother the top of the plug with dielectic grease..

Those of you that have run agressive aftermarket ski's, have you let the limiter straps out and gotten lighter steering with good handling?

Back