• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Limiter Strap

HUNT 24/7

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro
Have an 08 Nytro MTX with Timbersled Mountain Tamer rear skid. I broke the original limiter strap & Timbersled doesn't do snowmobile skids anymore so I bought a Kimpex that was the same length for a replacement. It didn't survive the first trip out...
Im currently running it without a limiter strap, does anyone know of a really rugged replacement strap???

What about conveyor belt material? I am not sure what the minimum thickness is, maybe 3/16 inch is a guess, but I went down to my local distributor not that long ago and got a loose end, 5 feet X 1 foot X 1/4 inch for relative cheap. Good for shimming skis, making truck mudflaps..... maybe limiter strap?

What about conveyor belt material? I am not sure what the minimum thickness is, maybe 3/16 inch is a guess, but I went down to my local distributor not that long ago and got a loose end, 5 feet X 1 foot X 1/4 inch for relative cheap. Good for shimming skis, making truck mudflaps..... maybe limiter strap?
I thought about that, a friend of mine is a farmer & has lots of it, I'll have to get a thick piece & give it a try.

Back