• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LIST OF UNHAPPY HANDWARMER PEOPLE FOR YAMAHA!!!

Jason 2009 RTX SE 2009 Vector ltx gt

The warmers get warm but never hot on both sleds. On my old Yamaha's I had to turn off the warmers on many occasions. these Warmers are on all the Time and Sometimes I'm checking them to see if I turned them off and Nope they are on the max setting and my hands are cold!!!!

Changed them...

S. Stickler

2006 Apex GT
2009 FX Nytro XTX

Already swapped out factory bars on both sleds for some old style bars with bar ends & hotter grips...

I am amazed at myself for spending upwards of $10K per machine...then either buying aftermarket products or complaining relentlessly about the handwarmers...truly a statement for how loyal Yamaha owners are...and for how good the overall machine is...except for keeping hands warm!?!

Mike D
2009 FX Nytro RTX SE I can barely feel them at all, and when it's colder than 20 degrees, it's like they were never turned on!

Michele, my girlfriend 07 Phazer FX, same deal, then all of a sudden her thumb warmer gets so hot she can't hardly handle it, then, they both go away for a while?

What gives?

Back