• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LOOK TRAILERS

ishpeming fan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 ZR RR 8000
Have any of you guys ever owned a Look, Drift model,two place enclosed trailer?I am looking into ordering one but I cant get it till end of December to mid January. It has a rear fold down ramp door as well as a front ramp door for unloading forward so you dont have to reverse out like most 2 place hybrid trailers. it is 8.5 wide x12 long. I am wondering if it will be worth the wait. If anybody has any experience with the look trailer please share your thoughts. I am a little nervous about ordering a trailer without seeing it first before im on the hook for 5 grand. thanks

Last edited:

I would strongly recommend looking at one, or at least the Look line. I shopped them heavily at one time, but was never impressed with the quality when seeing it in person. The price was right, so if your expectation matches, it may be fine.

Good luck,

I went with a NEO trailer all aluminum flat top and like it a lot. Never had a chance to see a LOOK trailer, so cant comment.
I have been happy with the aluminum frame, light weight and no rust. My aluminum NEO 4 place weighs the same with the 4 sleds as my buddies steel car trailer/ 4 sled sled steel trailer weighs empty.

I just remembered it might be worth a call to Johns Trailer Sales in Midlebury Indiana, they are or at least were the Factory Outlet for NEO trailers and were 3,000 $ less than the local guys I was dealing with. Very much worth the 6 hr drive for 3 k for me.

Back