• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for '08 Nytro RTX shorty windshield

awolb69

Extreme
If anyone has a new or nice used short chrome windshield from a '08 Nytro RTX and wants to sell it, I'm interested. This is part #SMA-8GL96-20-BK. It is the very short (doesn't even cover the top of the gauge pod) windshield that was only available on '08 Nytro RTX's. This windshield has been discontinued from Yamaha so I can't buy a new one from my dealer. This attachment is the windshield Im looking for: http://www.cycleclassifieds.us/48036/20 ... y-NEW.html

Please e-mail me: awolb72@yahoo.com

Attached is a picture of the windshield.

Attachments

• 2011-11-03_16-23-32_625.jpg
    2011-11-03_16-23-32_625.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 87
i still have mine, Give me to this weekend to pull is out of my barn. I received some PM let me do the fair thing and offer it to the first. I'll let you all know, i'll post a picture too that way we can see it is clean.

yooper1 said:
i still have mine, Give me to this weekend to pull is out of my barn. I received some PM let me do the fair thing and offer it to the first. I'll let you all know, i'll post a picture too that way we can see it is clean.
Sent a PM the other day. Yes I am interested. Let me know if you got the message from before.
Thanks
awolb72

I would like to get one of these as well, anyone else have one in good shape?

Not really the right section for this, but I also have one of these postage stamp-sized windshields that someone can have for the cost of shipping.

I have one as well - located in Ontario for any of the Canucks out there looking for the 08 shorty windshield.

Back