• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a good instructional video

qubert

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
apex
hi guys as above . ive decided to change the left side sproket berring .
figure its streight forward enough but a good detailed video would be encouraging..

It is in French but you can see how its done. Most important are the 2 torx set screws that hold the bearing on the shaft. Its a lot easier to line up the new bearing by letting the track tension out,
On an Attak that is easily done by removing the rear upper idler wheels. On an Apex just loosen the rear axle and turn out the track tension. Count the turns so its easier to tension and align the track later,

It is in French but you can see how its done. Most important are the 2 torx set screws that hold the bearing on the shaft. Its a lot easier to line up the new bearing by letting the track tension out,
On an Attak that is easily done by removing the rear upper idler wheels. On an Apex just loosen the rear axle and turn out the track tension. Count the turns so its easier to tension and align the track later,
yah i saw that one, Thanks though Steiner ,I think it the only one on youtube ,,,, its simple enough just wanted to see if there was some critical think i was missing ..since my last sled was a 96 vmax 600 xt

Back