• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for "Freak"

zachalyse

Veteran
Anyone Know how I can get a hold of "Freak"? Sent a pm. No response.
Looking for a Boss Seat.

801-636-2510 (before 8pm mtn time)

copied and pasted from his SnoWest signature

I've been known as "freak" for several years on Ultimatesnowmobiler.com, but have to assume you mean a different one, as I don't have any Boss seats to sell.... 8)

Auskins said:
wasn't he kicked out? or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't think Dave has been kicked out. He's the guy with Sponge Bob as his avatar.

Anyhow zach, his Cell phone is 801-636-2510 (he uses this as his dealer phone for placing orders at BOSS). It is also the one I use for tracking my seat using the order tracking option on Boss's web site. His home number is the second one listed (I have both) ;)! . If he doesn't respond today tonight when I get back to work; I'll PM him on Snowest and direct his attention this way for you .

Jim

BlgsRX-1mtn said:
Auskins said:
wasn't he kicked out? or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't think Dave has been kicked out. He's the guy with Sponge Bob as his avatar.

Anyhow zach, his Cell phone is 801-636-2510 (he uses this as his dealer phone for placing orders at BOSS). It is also the one I use for tracking my seat using the order tracking option on Boss's web site. His home number is the second one listed (I have both) ;)! . If he doesn't respond today tonight when I get back to work; I'll PM him on Snowest and direct his attention this way for you .

Jim

oh, ok
was thinking about the guy with the DP of buddy from the movie with his head out the door "here's Johnny"

Sorry Guys been kinda busy and havent been in here much lately. I should be around more often from here on out.

Pm'd ya zachalyse

Nope havent been kicked out of Snowest. And yes still selling lots of Boss seats.

The Apex seat is gonna be a great mod. Not only will it look better and ride better but it will save an awesome 10-12lbs!!

Here is a pic of the scale with the Apex seat on it. Boss has an Apex in the shop for measuring so should be a couple weeks and they will have a good pattern.

Attachments

• apexstwt.jpg
    apexstwt.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 77
freak...will they make one for Non-stock exhaust system? Basicly have it go down flush to the tunnle? ===SRXSRULE===

Yes Im sure they will. The question is how long will it take. Hopefully within a couple weeks. Right now they have that seat for the RX and its called the Lightning pro seat. It has the hump underneath and is a little longer to cover the hole where the muffler used to be.

Back