1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for map for pc111 for supercharger application

Discussion in 'RB3, PCIII, other EFI Maps' started by topnotch86, Jan 6, 2018.

1. topnotch86

topnotch86 Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2006 apex
    As title says I am looking for a map for power Commander 3 for 2006 apex with supercharger 6-7 psi or if someone to point me in the right direction to purchase one from someone thanks in advance.

3. MrSled

MrSled Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2017 Sidewinder
    You need to have the TPI part of the power commander for Boost. Have you tried Dave at Hurricane? or Allen at Ulmer Racing?

4. topnotch86

topnotch86 Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2006 apex
    I have messaged the gentleman for ulmer but he doesn't seem to get back to anybody not just myself. I know there are dozens of people running the mpi kit with power commanders I am looking for the same tune. I am actually running supercharger from seadoo rxp removed the clutch washers and gear and pressed on Pulley just looking for a base line tune and I can fine tune from there