• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for nos kit

I have a Holtzman Apex kit with a bottle, all the lines, complete air box, etc available. $400 + shipping.

^^that's a great deal from Ulmer!!!!!

Ya I'm just waiting to get a shipping quote from him. Then go play on the lake. He gave me some information on it. Its a 100hp shot from the research i did on the two nozzles. I'm gonna take one out n make it a 50 shot. Thing is the needle valve will need tuning then. Which means another afr gauge. And they eat sensor at 135$ a piece lol. But its the cost of playing with things. I got 68 gram polaris weights that i think will work. I'm running 64 now to keep it off rev limiter . 62g rev to 11,000 sometimes 11,200 stock ish

The nozzles are likely 15 gr per second nozzles, which is approx 45hp each.
I have replaced my 02 on my wideband twice in like 6 or 7 yrs...
A wideband is a good tool to have....

There 20 g / sec according to Holtzman. i only got half a season on my last 02 sensor. Bought a new sensor from a place in Toronto. They shipped it for 135$. i finished off my experiment and sold the gauge. Go figure im gonna need it again. Lol. I would really prefer to stay away from a afr gauge. I have a buddy with one maybe i can just tune with it quickly then take it off. Once i dial the fuel in i should be ok no?

Back