• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Low Profile Windscreen

Tfin check your yammie dealer. I bought one today from mine and they were on sale for $45. I was expecting to pay $70 for it. Good deals with '06's coming out.

BlueByYou2000 said:
Its not to bad. A hell of alot better than my 00 SRX. I think the protection is actually pretty good and it sure makes the sled look alot better...BBY
Couldn´t agree more,hand protection is allmost equal and with a fully closed helmet you just have to pull down your head to prevent of falling of at "boosted" speeds.

I think they will be cold...I just bought one. But alot will depend on your helmet and how drafty it is..I have a BV2 Ski-dud helmet and it is pretty tight with the sealing...I do think it makes the sled look alittle meaner or >>tricked<< out looking. ;)! Also on a cold day I would wear a turtle neck or something extra for added protection!

Back