• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX LE arrived but wrong colour...wrap suggestions???

Mine came with goggle bag, but I removed it day one, swapped for VENT. Not something I want to hold heat in.

Now my bud Tom(Ontario,CA.) Sends me this pic of cool 50th ballcap, and I was like wow I cant wait to get mine! But I heard since then, that those 50th hats are only for Canadian sled owners, so if that is true I WONT get that nice hat(GRRR) But Tom is working his magic as he does often. haha

I had heard something about a backpack(50th) but never really saw anything in writing.

Below is the sheet of what is supposed to come with the LE/5oth.....

Dan

View attachment 132362
In Canada, we were supposed to get the 50th ball cap- which I did- and the 50th backpack- which I’m still waiting for an answer from Yamaha Canada on where mine is.

In Canada, we were supposed to get the 50th ball cap- which I did- and the 50th backpack- which I’m still waiting for an answer from Yamaha Canada on where mine is.
So was this info "in writing" when you bought sled in spring? I never saw anything when I was at the show in Barrie about these items. First I heard was when Tom showed me his hat. I want one!

Also, Tom told me Canada owners do NOT get goggle bag, and maybe that is why we did and not the hat here?

Ironically I did not want the damn goggle bag, but would have loved a HAT!

So was this info "in writing" when you bought sled in spring? I never saw anything when I was at the show in Barrie about these items. First I heard was when Tom showed me his hat. I want one!

Also, Tom told me Canada owners do NOT get goggle bag, and maybe that is why we did and not the hat here?

Here is a picture from the 2018 spring power surge flyer (usa) everyone who made a spring order gets a 50th hat and a fxr backpack. my dealer told me that when they register the sled to me as the buyer and spring order person with Yamaha usa it will be shipped. they told me it typically takes about 4-6 weeks I picked up sled 10/7 and will update when I see the stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1540 (2).JPG
    IMG_1540 (2).JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 95
Wow, thanks! I have this brochure sitting here on my table, and only kept looking at the back of it(pic I posted above) but never even saw this part about the hat and backpack!

This is awesome! So USA customers will get these items too apparently...now I just hope they actually arrive!

Dan

:rocks:

:-o

photo.JPG

thanks Joe! But we always want what we dont have i guess?

I just ordered a RED "instrument panel" as I found they are rather cheap from Yam...So the tank sides up to the heated seat switch will be red now....easier to keep clean. So if you want a white one let me know..lol

Dan

Red? Can we see it?

It was in writing on the Yamaha Canada website. Also, I received the goggle bag with my 18 RTX 50th.

It was in writing on the Yamaha Canada website. Also, I received the goggle bag with my 18 RTX 50th.
Of course, those among us that purchased their 18 RTX 50th in the USA can order a 50th Anniversary cover for their sleds. Canada customers cannot- I tried.....

Sorry, wrong post lol

Last edited:
just ordered, so wont be here for at least a few days I expect.

Its same as last seasons red panel. Ordered it off 17 LE.
How much was it?
I have a 17 ltx le and its black?

Back