• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX LE arrived but wrong colour...wrap suggestions???

to me ...the sled looks great as is...or added graphics...but I personally like the blue...and totally understand...if you aren't happy...do not do a thing other than talking to yamaha customer service and the yamaha rep....they can fix this ... you spent big money...get what you expected..

btw
your dealer should be willing to help you with this

I agree with sj. Shouldn’t be tough to have them track down what you ordered an swap them for you. But I guess my message never sent earlier. I am working with racewerx for a bit on my wrap abs they do awesome stuff. Also a friend went to sledwraps.com and said they were terrific to work with.

I have the 50th Anniversary Cover for my LTXLE Bracebridge Yamaha has quite a few 50th covers give em a shout 705 645 4008[/QUO

For the RTX? Dealer that sold me my 18 RTX 50th tried ordering one for me and was told none to made available to the “ten (10)” spring ordered 18 RTX 50th customers in Canada.

They never made any covers other than the 2 basic ones for an rtx even in the states. I’m wondering how much longer the cover is and if it would fit ok lol

27BA8F20-51B1-4A8C-AF75-8F668A9A0DE0.jpeg

Is that the entire panel! I absolutely hate the white on my LTX dx. I bought the blue middle panel but I’m on the fence about what to do with the knee area. I saw the wonderful job you did Dan!

Last edited:
View attachment 132697

Is that the entire panel! I absolutely hate the white on my LTX dx. I bought the blue middle panel but I’m on the fence about what to do with the knee area. I saw the wonderful job you did Dan!
Like it! Im doing same with my red/white....so my fuel tank sides, and heated switch area/fuel cap will be red not white...shipping shows it arriving to me in 2 days, 35 bucks sure is a bargain for the instrument panel.

I did some graphics on my white side panels...To help with dirt from knees.

Dan

Back