• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX LE arrived but wrong colour...wrap suggestions???

Yea the spring bonus was backpack and hat. Honestly feel it’s bs. When viper came out they got a really nice jacket, huge gear bag, T-shirt and a hat. Following year (years?) the jacket was in Blue And not sure what else. 40th spring check came with a nytro diecast with piston from nytro and one from one their earlier sleds. It was nice display piece. Now we’re at a friggen hat and a tiny backpack, who am I Dora the explorer?

Yea the spring bonus was backpack and hat. Honestly feel it’s bs. When viper came out they got a really nice jacket, huge gear bag, T-shirt and a hat. Following year (years?) the jacket was in Blue And not sure what else. 40th spring check came with a nytro diecast with piston from nytro and one from one their earlier sleds. It was nice display piece. Now we’re at a friggen hat and a tiny backpack, who am I Dora the explorer?
I love the SW jacket they gave us last year. I wear it all the time under my riding jacket. I'm very pleased with the quality and the look. I can always buy a hat and have zero use for a backpack.

Exactly!!!! I have a hat and I have less than 0 use for a backpack. A jacket we all wear all the time being a winter sport. Wtf. Rather have one those 50th rugs they display the sled on at the show for the garage lol.

Anyway to be useful racewerx does some great work that’s where mines coming from and friend went to sledwraps.com and said they were fantastic to work with too.

just ordered, so wont be here for at least a few days I expect.

Its same as last seasons red panel. Ordered it off 17 LE.

How much was it?
I have a 17 ltx le and its black?

Cheap, like $35 bucks only...

If you have a red LTX LE from 17, your instrument panel should be RED. Not black.

Dan

I love the SW jacket they gave us last year. I wear it all the time under my riding jacket. I'm very pleased with the quality and the look. I can always buy a hat and have zero use for a backpack.

I can't get a size to fit properly, I've never worn it outside the house

Cheap, like $35 bucks only...

If you have a red LTX LE from 17, your instrument panel should be RED. Not black.

Dan

Here is Yam part #

Clipboard01.jpg

Sell it? Let me know. Not sure what size though. Id love a SW jacket.

Any pics of them? I forgot what they look like.

Maybe I will sell it.
I think they fit small except for the length of the arms
If I remember I will take some pics tonight

Maybe I will sell it.
I think they fit small except for the length of the arms
If I remember I will take some pics tonight
Let me know(PM me) What size is it?

Im not even sure what size I would be? Likely a Large in Jacket, as I wear an XL in TEE/Sweatshirts.

If its a large let me know. Ill have to figure out if it will fit me or not...

Maybe Joe will chime in as he has one and knows me..lol

Dan

I can't get a size to fit properly, I've never worn it outside the house
You bought your sled in Canada and from what I've heard it's nothing like the jacket the US buyers got. Lots of complaints last year from Candian buyers. The US jacket was far superior.

to me ...the sled looks great as is...or added graphics...but I personally like the blue...and totally understand...if you aren't happy...do not do a thing other than talking to yamaha customer service and the yamaha rep....they can fix this ... you spent big money...get what you expected..

Back