• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z or SRX?

We have a 2022 900R Renegade in our riding group and the owner rides aggressively and probably puts the most miles per season on his sleds.
This particular 900R has had to go back to the dealer for some warranty issues with the smart shocks not working, one defective front shock, and a primary clutch issue.
Obviously the Doos are not immune to issues and I honestly don't see where people see the Doos having higher build quality or fit and finish then our SWs and typically the Doo riders get new sleds every two to three years so we don't know how they age.
The 900R Gade is a great sled but it is no Sidewinder and never will be.
When we stop on the Trail my 2019 SW still draws the most attention, gets equal or better mileage then all the sleds in our group, is by far the quickest and fastest, is maybe the most reliable sled I have ever owned since my 1972 Moto Ski Grand Prix[we still use each season] and has never been back to the dealer since I purchased it and after 3 riding seasons still looks new.
IMG_0384.PNG
IMG_0382.PNG
IMG_0383.PNG
IMG_0385.PNG

I have both sleds in the garage.

I find the Doo has better quality fasteners and design for service. The chaincase is much easier to service/adjust.

I like the ergo's of the G4 a bit better. The rear skid is more plush. It is better on fuel.

The SW has the better front end, and a lot more power. I personally think it is the better looking sled.

I like to tinker, so the high maintenance of the SW doesn't bother me much. I do everything before the season, and I haven't had any issues yet.

If I wasn't into tinkering, I'd buy the 900T. It is a great trail sled.

I find the Doo has better quality fasteners and design for service. The chaincase is much easier to service/adjust.

I like the ergo's of the G4 a bit better. The rear skid is more plush. It is better on fuel.

The SW has the better front end, and a lot more power. I personally think it is the better looking sled.

I like to tinker, so the high maintenance of the SW doesn't bother me much. I do everything before the season, and I haven't had any issues yet.

If I wasn't into tinkering, I'd buy the 900T. It is a great trail sled
I agree.

If I wasn't into tinkering, I'd buy the 900T. It is a great trail sled.
All sleds have good and bad points. Thanks for the comparison. Not too many guys have both. Love the Moto Ski!

Back