• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maine / Mass Dealers

I looked at many dealers in the area and found hkpower sports in lacoina nh to have the best prices and good service. Bought a 07 apex er for 8650.00 out the door.

Over the past 25 years I've done well at Jackman Power Sports in Jackman, Maine, the service is excellent. It is a drive to get there for some but when your sled goes down every day counts in ths winter.I needed a repair this last winter and called Whitemores here in Skow town , they said it would be Two (2) weks before they could look at it, Not cool seeing it was the end of Feb. Had it back and all repaired in 3 days from Jackman--You figure it out.I have a friend that uses Woody's in Topsham and says they're the greatest. When I sled in the County, John ,who own's Garys Yamaha in Caribou gets great reviews from the guys up there. Later/ JIm-Bob

last year i put a stud through the radiator on my rx-1,Mike from rev-it-up yamaha in rangely maine fixed it that same day. he is great . they are a great place to do bussiness.

Back