• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

March 13th Boosted Sled Shoot Out

Ok boys......any update for tomorrow? Weather looks like it is gonna hold! How is the ice? Hope to see you guys tomorrow! :-o

not this weekend, got about 6 inches of slush and the ice track has about 4 inches of water, 50 degrees and I think it is time to bust out the waverunners. We tried??!!

Wave Runnner

aja636 said:
not this weekend, got about 6 inches of slush and the ice track has about 4 inches of water, 50 degrees and I think it is time to bust out the waverunners. We tried??!!

What do you have, I have the Yamaha SHO SuperCharged 1812cc? Its a fun ride. Good luck with the new project, you couldn't be working with better people than Dale and Dan. Its going to be very difficult for us Yamaha's to be anywhere near the Z1 and still be trailable. I have another year left of warranty, then...............................

Mark, I have an old Sea Doo HX, doesn't go fast, but goes fast around turns and jumps the waves like a champ.

I cant wait for the Z1 turbo, the bar keeps getting set higher and higher every year!!

Ive raced againt a few high boost z1 here... and they are to be taken seriously...

They are... fast!

30-32 psi of boost for them... only thing... at this level they are not reliable.

this is far from the typical high jacker z1 which is still fast but nowhere the same.

we can prove that they are reliable here in NY. We are about 1hr from D&D and been chasing these Z1 turbos all winter. So I jumped on the fastest one I have seen and it happens to be the owner of D&D racing personnal sled. It is FAST. faster then my sled at 18-20 lbs boost and Bigmooseturbo seen how that runs. we will see what happens next year....

The ones I talk here beat a 26 psi apex blower pretty bad.

That day I ran my apex at 21-22# of boost and I got beat real bad too.

Mulot, my new sled is basically the same as kirbys. I am just running a bit smaller turbo. from what I am told. And that is about what it looked like here, they are fast for sure!!

Back