• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Big Moose Shoot Out Feb. 13th!!! all info here

AJ, not only would it be funny to see you two run the lttle sleds but even funnier to see you make the trail ride over to the lake- THAT would be hilarious LaLaLa

That would be funny but I think my son would get upset that I am allowed to ride his sled on the trails and he isn't LOL... Andys sled is legal to ride. I can tow the XC 120 with my turbo sled. Then run them... I will talk to andy more...

Hey every one! hope all had a safe summer, Aj I'll be there with 3-4 others. If you need help let me know! Maybe we can come up with an idea for the staging of the sleds at the starting line as some people seemed to be confused on where they were supposed to be! But that wasn't your fault. You guys did a great job the past 2 years and hopfully it continues to grow!

Well I just got back from old forge right now, Great riding up there this weekend, Spent some time dialing my sled in.

Talking to a bunch of guys up there and figured out that the 6th is Superbowl weekend, and thought it might be better on the 13th. That would make it the same weekend as the last 2.

So now the race is on Feb 13th 2010.

Jim your help would be great staging every one, we are going to use a different system this year for the numbers. So it should make it easier to know what number you are and what heat it is.

Bob, good to here from you. Summer was great. If you can shoot me a picture of your scoop you made, I want to copy it for my sled, going to try to get more air into the engine to help cool the intercooler better.

aja636 said:
Well I just got back from old forge right now, Great riding up there this weekend

We stopped by Sat. afternoon, you guys must've been out riding.
Darren & I found lots of untouched powder - did our own version of Boost - kinda horizontal and 1/10 speed - good stuff!

Cooling the intercooler? I'm thinkin' :nos

KABOOM

Andy I got a 5 lb bottle for N2O was thinking something like that as well. I seen you guys riding around but the one time you didn't see me waiving to stop you. Sat we rolled out to the pine tree. You guys headed up Xmas /new years?

Ice Machine was on this week

Thursday night 20 below
Friday night 8 below

It's working!

746021045_5DXty-L.jpg

First Lake looking towards Hollywood Hills/Bald Mountain

:flag:

non taken jim, I have been liking the food lately. Hopefully this year is bigger then last. I would like to see everyone get together at the end of the race somewhere for drinks. We had a good time at the tavern.

We will see, I will be talking to a few places about putting on some type of spread and cost to do food or apps for us to have the trophy ceremony!!

Back