• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbarclay's Warrior...DONE!!!

gettin there....

ooo shiney:thumbs:

385.jpg

386.jpg

387.jpg

388.jpg

just started the sides
389.jpg

Expert X Skid
390.jpg

Old Parts
391.jpg

Torn Apart
392.jpg

393.jpg

SPEED said:
Very nce , I know that suspension ;)!

:Rockon: yeah i cant wait to get that skid in my warrior been trying to get ahold of ad boivin for a mount kit i know this will make a HUGE difference since i have a proaction skid now :o|

timebomb said:
apex seat swap much of a job? big difference over stock seat?

its not to hard at all just measure up the tank cover 3-3.5 inches measure out the the pionts on the side and cut put some edge trim on it put the apex seat on DONE. Big difference over the stock seat even from an 05 seat. You "almost" sit like an apex. one of the best mods you can do for comfort and it can be done for less than $200. Go with a mountain seat they are a lot firmer ;)!

mbarclay said:
SPEED said:

:Rockon: yeah i cant wait to get that skid in my warrior been trying to get ahold of ad boivin for a mount kit i know this will make a HUGE difference since i have a proaction skid now :o|

You will Love that Expert over that NOaction!!! Just remember to let out the limiters!!

Good luck with the project!!!

aja636 said:
mbarclay said:
SPEED said:

You will Love that Expert over that NOaction!!! Just remember to let out the limiters!!

Good luck with the project!!!

lol yeah i already let them out it will probly be another month before i start to put the expert in the springs are heading to halfbaked next week along with my a-arms, rear bumper and exhaust caps

i still need to get ahold of AD Boivin for a mount kit

it should look a lot better after this weekend ;)! im going to pickup my tank cover, exhaust covers and headlight trim from the painter i had them all painted black i'll get those back on along with the risers and finish up the wiring. Unfortunetly the skid will be the last thing to go on lol but o well not like theres any rush to get her done i have until november lol

the ups man was nice to me today lol my risers from Lake Effect Snow were on the porch waiting for me today they are going on tomarrow along with all the fresh painted parts these risers are awsome

395.jpg

390-1.jpg

391-1.jpg

392-1.jpg

393-1.jpg

My sled is finally all black lol I picked up everything from the painter today Black Metallic ;)! im going to be working on getting it all on and trying to finish up the wiring. then its time to pull the a arms rear bumper, exhaust caps and expert x shocks and send them to half baked for some powdercoat

390-5.jpg

392-5.jpg

393-4.jpg

391-6.jpg

394-4.jpg

395-3.jpg

396-4.jpg

still have a little more wiring to do and get the apex trim ring on then its time to move on to other areas of the sled lol

390-2.jpg

391-2.jpg

392-2.jpg

393-2.jpg

395-1.jpg

396.jpg

397.jpg

Looks great! Love the black. It kind of looks like my Rage with different graphics. G.B.

i got all my wires extended and finished putting the plastic covers on man that was a pain lol looks good though.

397-1.jpg

398.jpg

399.jpg

Waiting for the front end to get back from Halfbaked Coatings
400.jpg

Looking good! Question, I want to lengthen my handle bar wiring and move my connnectors under the hood this summer as well. When I do this I have been thinking about adding an Apex chrome riser close out ring like you did. I am confused on what parts I need to add this to an RX/RS? Thanks, G.B.

you need a apex/attack riser when I bought my lake effect riser I bought the 2.5" pivot riser for an apex they are a little bit smaller to fit inside the trim ring but besides that all you need is the trim ring which can be found cheap on here...like 20 bucks

Back