• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MCX 270 Kit

It's a 2014. I know the MCX 190 i had dynoed at Dynotech . And all the numbers were spot on as far as air fuel ratio. Was running 6 lbs of boost. Ran beautiful. Now with this extra hp. I ll have to add more weight in the clutching. Hoping to run 14-15 lbs of boost

If you don't mind me asking how much power did it make at dyno tech at 6#. I have the same kit and ran it at 15-16# on stock internals all summer on C-12 it was a beast with stock compression.

If you don't mind me asking how much power did it make at dyno tech at 6#. I have the same kit and ran it at 15-16# on stock internals all summer on C-12 it was a beast with stock compression.

it made 192.8 hp

With mine I have had problems with the fuel pump. Sometimes won't start when pointed down at a steep angle. Also have lot fuel on a climb. I have removed the fuel filter now.

That makes sense, that pump is probably able to keep up the fuel pressure.

Yes I should have elaborated! I agree too, was just adding what I found when I added the fuel pump with the stock MCX map. I always push things so I wanted to be sure I have enough fuel - and I defiantly do!! Should be good for 30 pounds now!!

Yes I should have elaborated! I agree too, was just adding what I found when I added the fuel pump with the stock MCX map. I always push things so I wanted to be sure I have enough fuel - and I defiantly do!! Should be good for 30 pounds now!!
Now we just need some ice

It was 192 at 9000 rpm at 6 lbs

running the 270 kit on my 15 XTX, all good, but not running to full potential, guessing same that was stated above, intake is under the hood. moving it to the outside when the intake comes for it... LOVE THIS KIT

All you need is some exhaust pipe and weld her
20141227_115609.jpg
together

Back