• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mirrors

RX-1MAN said:
Wow, don't like the way they look at all. Guess I'll stick with my mirror on my hand.

I totally agree. Looks like moped mirrors.

Do you get streamers for the handlebars too :lol:

the sled i ride now is the first sled i had with mirriors and u don't need them unless ur driving faster then u should
i find looking over my shoulder just as good and i find my self always tring 2 fix my mirror wich is wrost then just looking behide :itchy:

I put one of those Cat mirrors on my polaris and it worked well. Probibly the only mirror that works good on those sleds. I had to buy a set and tryed the second one on my Warrior, but it does not fit right on that windshield. So don t waste your money.

I didn't have them until I bought my 2002 Viper. After riding with them for over 9000 miles I would never ride without them. It allows me to give just a quick glance to see where the rest of the gang is.

2005 RX1 ER on order :Rockon:

Being we are on mirrors and now streamers. Does anybody have a bicycle bell or horn on their sled? Who knows, maybe somebody will get a deck of cards and stick a few under the tunnel and catch the lugs, just like kids do with cards and clothespins catching the spokes on their bikes. Who is going to start that mod?

impalapower said:
Being we are on mirrors and now streamers. Does anybody have a bicycle bell or horn on their sled? Who knows, maybe somebody will get a deck of cards and stick a few under the tunnel and catch the lugs, just like kids do with cards and clothespins catching the spokes on their bikes. Who is going to start that mod?

I do have a air horn on my ATV! (an energency signal horn for a boat) You can laugh if you want but the Sherriffs ATV patrol on Tug Hill remembers me,when I come to a check point I blow the horn and they wave me on.
One would be great for the sled. When the inconsiderate morons that stop in the middle of the trail or an intersection get a blast from that it would get their attantion.

Phantom, you need a snowball throwing machine instead. Maybe you could even get an old baseball pitching machine and have some pre-made snowballs and hit those who don't comply on the trails.

Big Black Warrior has a horn on his sled. I was planning on putting one on my sled this fall. Sounds queer I know, but it really is a good idea.

Three things that come to mind.... I've always wondered who will be the first maker to put on 1. horns 2.turn signals 3. radios. Hmmm, I can see it on those big two-ups :-o Just look at all the extra crap they put on touring cycles. MM.

Back